Day 242 Slow
During the holidays I have been doing lots of Sudukos. It started with me picking up an old book and then I bought a Killer Suduko book. For some unknown reason last weekend I jsut couldn't work out a puzzle. After three failed attempts I gave up and moved onto the next one, same thing happened.
So I'm afraid that I half cheated each time I placed a umber I checked that it was right and every time it was. Why did it work this way when before it didn't? I am now back doing them without checking but I am very slow.
Day 243 ThrivingOur front hedge is certainly doing that. I managed to get out between showers this morning to trim it down, not sure how long it will stay down though!
I can only do the really easy suduko puzzles, and I too was thinking the only thing thriving in this rain is the plants.
ReplyDeleteWell ditto here with the plants ! xxx
ReplyDeleteI like Suduko sometimes but if I can't get it on the day I really find it hard to concentrate!
ReplyDeleteHi Alison I am back to commenting, afraid I wo't be looking back for 2 weeks though! Thank you for your kind comments xx
ReplyDeleteI find Suduko too difficult and these days sadly never attempt them!! My excuse is I am number dyslexic (truly)!
Greetings! Indeed sudoko can take time! I liked your idea!
ReplyDeleteNice weekend!