Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 321 Circular

This morning was spent in the garden and then while Peter was sorting the compost bin out I  settled down to crafting.  A cry came form downstairs to quickly come with my camera.  I grabbed the card out of the computer and rushed down while putting it in the camera and turning the camera on wondering what on earth I was going to find.  There was Peter on the back doorstep with his hands around a small object.  As he slowly opened them this little circular slow worm came into view.  Perfect for today's word.

6 comments:

  1. How fantastic. I haven't seen one of those since my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can put a boa in my hands and I will hold it without problem, but these worms, they freak me out. We have some from time to time in the garden and I really dislike them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect is that for the prompt! Well done on capturing that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Viv, haven't seen one of those for years x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh never seen one of these...was convienced it was a snake, but Richard reassured me it was a slow worm, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawd, I had to scroll the pic up to comment, I am afraid to say that I hate your photo today, at least the subject. Nasty snake-y phobia :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.