Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 264 Backlit

As we don't have a tumble dryer most of my washing is hung on the airer in front of my sunny patio door.
Here is my cardigan drying today, beautifully backlit.
I had to include this photo too...


..who would believe it's autumn when primroses are coming out?

6 comments:

  1. Great backlit photo. I can't believe there is a primrose at this time of year. It's a funny old year all round

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cardi pic.. I used to lay mine on mum's shower tiles as they were heated underneath.. that is until the week she had bleached the tiles the day before.. nice holey cardi! Funny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations interesting photos! This primrose and really beautiful!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, well done on spotting the shot :) Primroses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.