Saturday, August 11, 2012

Days 223 and 224

Day 223 Higher.
Last month I posted a photo of my old trainers just before I threw them out.  With a scrap page in mind I also photographed the new trainers which replaced them.  I had been meaning to either get the price ticket off the box or to photograph it, today's word was the perfect prompt for me to take the photo.  The original price was a lot higher than the one I paid.

Day 224 Gold
I am loving these summer holidays.  In the mornings I am catching up on all the jobs which have piled up in term time and then feeling very satisfied at what I have caught up with I am getting a lot of scrapping done in the afternoon.  Today I was working on a Christmas layout and made these stars.  They are old cider cans put through my cuttle bug and then coloured gold with alcohol inks.  The smaller stars are made from air drying clay and painted with my antique gold paint.


2 comments:

  1. great price for the trainers and a great way to spend the holidays, enjoy your crafting time- the stars look really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure we can manage to all meet, just a question of question organized. I was thinking about the craft fair in north London in September may be ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.

You might also like....