Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 222 Determination

I was hoping that today's word would be success as this morning I succeeded in getting my new crackle paint to work.  I had bought an acrylic crackle paint and assumed that I just painted it onto paper and it would crackle so ageing any design on the paper.
Having failed quite well I searched the internet on how to use it.  I could find no instructions for my specific paint but found some for a similar product.  And Yay this morning it worked so as the word isn't success here is the product of my determination.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Alison. It looks really nice ! We all try to guess next day's word, don't we ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With these paints one really has to be determined to succeed. Your border is lovely and I'm sure you will make lots of wonderful things with the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for getting the paint to crackle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely effect you have there. Great determination from you to get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I should say I am determined to try out more of the lovely things like that which I buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.