Thursday, August 23, 2012

Days 235 and 236

Day 235 Star
I had two great little stars today as I took my friends two girls to the park and they were great.  I took lots of photos but forgot to ask Mum's permission to put them on the net.
On the way home from the park I passed the mosque and saw the star and crescent  on top but felt a bit awkward taking a photo as some religions don't like it.  Instead I came home and took a photo of my Quran.  Although I don't agree with the Islamic faith I was so touched when a Muslim gentleman gave me this as a present while we were in Tanzania.  So the link is very loose for today.
Day 365 Irregular
Today is very irregular as Peter is at home on leave.



5 comments:

  1. I read the Koran long ago and it's kind of amazing what you find in it !
    Glad you had your Peter's company today ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good day with Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting photos today, how kind of the Muslim chap to give you a Koran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of it i'm afraid. Great cover on it, really beautiful. Nice to have Peter home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have an interesting story to tell, I am sure we would be enthralled by the stories of your travels and the people you have met xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.