Day 237 Footwear
I decided to take a photo of my new sandals today. I have found that I am now buying many things from exactly the same places as I bought them before we went to Tanzania and these are definitely an example of that. It makes me smile that I am sinking back into the same pattern that I left 10 years ago and am perfectly happy doing so.
Day 238 Purple
I can combine yesterday and today in the same photo was my first thought today and then my second thought was that is a bit lazy.
Today I went to my usual monthly crop (although have missed the last 3) and hoped that I would find something purple. There were several purple storage boxes which I decided would fit the word but then Theresa arrived in these gorgeous trousers and I knew what I had to photograph for today.
I decided to take a photo of my new sandals today. I have found that I am now buying many things from exactly the same places as I bought them before we went to Tanzania and these are definitely an example of that. It makes me smile that I am sinking back into the same pattern that I left 10 years ago and am perfectly happy doing so.
Day 238 Purple
I can combine yesterday and today in the same photo was my first thought today and then my second thought was that is a bit lazy.
Today I went to my usual monthly crop (although have missed the last 3) and hoped that I would find something purple. There were several purple storage boxes which I decided would fit the word but then Theresa arrived in these gorgeous trousers and I knew what I had to photograph for today.
Hope you enjoyed your crop :)
ReplyDeleteWell done. So nice when others help us to take photos for the day ! xx
ReplyDeleteNice purple!
ReplyDeleteMmm, sometimes I like doubling up with prompts.. I think it is clever and not a cop out, but I guess I would say that! X
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's a cop out either especially as I also double up ( often)
ReplyDelete