Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 234 Straight

I was going to take a photo of a ruler for today but Anne beat me to it so I had to get my thinking cap on.  I like to try and tidy my craft desk after each layout to try and stop too much piling up so having just finished one I set to putting things away.   While I was doing this I thought hang on isn't 'putting it straight'another way of saying 'tiding up '.   So here is the desk that I have put straight.

5 comments:

  1. It certainly is Alison. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea and a lovely tidy desk- ready for your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, very straight. I am much more productive when I tidy away, erm...I won't be showing you my desk tonight lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish mine would look like yours !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.