Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 228 Unity

A really great day today.
I mentioned a while ago about getting in touch with my god daughter, today her brother phoned me.  I had left it up to him to choose if they wanted to get in touch and was so overjoyed when he did.  We had a really great time chatting.
Also I managed to buy the puzzle book I had been after on Sunday and had a lovely cup of coffee with a friend.
Unity.  Coming together, well there has been a lot of that today but I didn't photograph it.  Having finished a couple of scrap books I am now in the process of making the actual albums to bring all the pages together and unite them.
Here is the early stage of sticking the card together.


And later after I had cut the cloth out to cover it.  Tonight is sewing it together after ironing out the creases.

Some of you may have seen Anne and I commenting about the possibility of meeting up at Ally Pally on the 22nd/23rd September.  Is anyone interested in doing this?  I would certainly be interested in going if we were meeting but not sure whether to go by myself.

4 comments:

  1. well done on making the album! Hope you and Anne enjoy Ally Pally if you go, its too far for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful fabric. I always cover my albums with paper but your post inspires me to try something new !
    Glad you had a nice day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabric, Alison. I must try making my own album, up to now I've always bought one.

    I am going down to Kent around then so I would be very interesting to meet at Ally Pally. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just been looking up the show, I would love to meet up with others from the blog sometime, but I'm not sure I could get there then...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.