Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 Portrait of a Woman

Having seen every one else's self portraits yesterday I began to feel that I had cheated a bit so today my woman is myself.  I was feeling very self concious taking my photo when Peter came in making funny remarks and teasing me so the laugh is 100% natural.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Alison and it is so nice meeting you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a lovely photo, thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo- great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali good to 'see' you at last!! and put a face to a name, mind you I still get confused about the Mary thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Lynne. My name is actually Alison Mary. My family all call me Mary and I tend to use Mary on forums. Hope that helps the confusion!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.