Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 128 to Day 133

I really have been lax this week.  Peter has been at home doing decorating and it was so unusual him being at home while I worked it totally threw me.  So this evening haveing caught up with everything which I would have normally done during the weeek I sat down with my camera.
Day 128 Woven
I have recently made this layout with a version of bobbin lace as an embellishment.
The lace was sort of woven.
Day 129 Prickly
The brush I bought to de fur the cat - he is scared of it so I have never used it and it sits in the drawer.
Day 130 Woolly
Total cheat for this pic.  I opened the wardrobe door and snapped as it would.  They are all woolies but not many of them are 100% wool.
Day 131 Sandy
Easy one this as Peter has been sanding down the walls.  This was the sandpaper I use on layouts but my inspiration was from the hall walls.

Day 132 Unforgettable
In the muddle of this week everything has been forgotten.  However I usually write everything down in the diary - yes I mean everything even down to water the plants - which means that I don't forget.  Next week I can catch up on all the things I chose to ignore this week because they were still written down.  I know I'm a very sad person. 
 Day 133 Self Portrait.
Amongst all the muddle of the week I found refuge in the graphics package on the computer.  I have been playing around with some photos of me  to see what effects I could get.  Because I now have a salary trying to sort out a tax form for the money I earned from my designing would be a nightmare, so as my earning were very small I decided to stop selling designs.   Worried that I would forget the computer skills I had learnt I got a book from the library to get ideas to keep my skills current.  I have had great fun playing.  Here is my first design which I finished yesterday.  Peter took the photo and I built the picture so it is sort of a self portrait.






4 comments:

  1. Wow- you are a fabulous designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really creative.. such a good take on the prompt.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow too. That is a very interesting design !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.