Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 138 Group

Not so sure about this one today.  I had a great group of children today at school but obviously I'm not allowed to take their photo and I usually get the word for the day when I get home.  Yesterday when I arrived home there was an envelope with 5 ATCs in it.  It was the first time that I have joined in the anything goes swap on UK scrappers and so I was quite excited to see what I had.  They are a lovely group of ATCs and here they are.
A big thanks to all the ladies who made them.

6 comments:

  1. They look like a beautiful group of cards. I especially love the one with the butterfly on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turned out really lucky with your ACTs, they came just on time for the photo and also they are lovely ! I thought I could recognize Einstein from the Thumbnail ! xx

    PS: Do you think you could remove the "prove you are not a robot" part in your blog as most of us did? I always need 2 trials before I get it right :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect group - and a lovely chance to record the swap

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely ATC's. I love swaps and really look forward to see what comes through the door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ATC's....i too thought about the class at school, i go into class and listen to readers on a thurs pm, but knew a photo like that wouldnt be possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alison for removing the robot stuff. I feel so stupid sometimes that I can't guess the words correctly ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.