Monday, May 21, 2012

Days 139 to 142

More catching up to do.  I've had a bit of a cold.  Not enough to be properly ill but enough to make me feel yuk.
Day 139 - Flower
This fellow summed up how I felt today.
 Day 140 Interior
We went to see Peter's mum today so a couple of hours were spent in the car with this interior.
 Day 141 -minimalist
I was really stuck for this one and then saw the can of hairspray I use to fix my pastels.  I am a huge fan of the basics range and they are minimalist.
 Day 142 - Ornament
Got to the snuffly stage today but feel a lot better in myself.  Slowly catching up on things which I let go while I had the cold grumps.  Today I have several ornaments all of which go back to my childhood.  I can only remember getting the white angle.  I bought her with some  money I was given when I was confirmed, I think it was form my great aunt.  They now sit in the corner of my craft desk.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of angels. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, pleased you are feeling a bit better...hope the rest of the recovery back to normal is quick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about your cold. I hope it gets better soon.
    You've got some great ideas for the prompts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ornaments, very pretty ! Get better soon. Here we are fighting hayfever !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.