Difficult one this. In the end I decided that it didn't have to be a person and started looking around for things that weren't usually seen.
Yesterday I started altering some clothes and am finishing the job this afternoon. I use my sewing machine occasionally for small craft projects but it has been years since I used it for clothes. So here is my stranger the sewing machine being used for clothes.
Yesterday I started altering some clothes and am finishing the job this afternoon. I use my sewing machine occasionally for small craft projects but it has been years since I used it for clothes. So here is my stranger the sewing machine being used for clothes.
lol, nice one :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea- my poor sewing machine is a complete stranger to me!
ReplyDeleteNaughty !!! x
ReplyDeletei have a sewing machine that is a stranger to me too...i even need to get the manual out each time i want to use it, lol
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the challenge :) Mine is gathering dust too....and I only use it on paper!
ReplyDelete