Catch up time again. Mum is still with us and has got neuralgia following her shingles. This had us all really worried at first and we got her an emergency appointment with our doctor thanks to the paramedics. It turns out that she hadn't been given all the medication which she should have been given in the hospital and things certainly hadn't been explained clearly. Thanks to a brilliant doctor at our surgery the pain is more under control now but she is still very tired and weak.
Day 149 Tools
I bought these dentist tools years ago at a steam rally and they are great to use for crafting.

Day 150 Messy
Oh dear which room do I start in. Mum was in pain all last night and so the bed wasn't made and I never cleared away after making the packed lunches because my mind was on other things.
Day 151 Groceries
A brilliant word for today. Here is the bread and veg I bought down the market today along with a few things form yesterday's Sainsbury's delivery pulled out of the fridge and cupboard.
Day 152 Bargain
We have a work aid shop in our town and as well as the heavier duty tools you would associate with them they have all sorts of goodies which they have inherited from various ladies sewing boxes. Here is a ball of thread I bought for 50p to crochet flowers for my layouts with.
Day 149 Tools
I bought these dentist tools years ago at a steam rally and they are great to use for crafting.
Day 150 Messy
Oh dear which room do I start in. Mum was in pain all last night and so the bed wasn't made and I never cleared away after making the packed lunches because my mind was on other things.
Day 151 Groceries
A brilliant word for today. Here is the bread and veg I bought down the market today along with a few things form yesterday's Sainsbury's delivery pulled out of the fridge and cupboard.
Day 152 Bargain
We have a work aid shop in our town and as well as the heavier duty tools you would associate with them they have all sorts of goodies which they have inherited from various ladies sewing boxes. Here is a ball of thread I bought for 50p to crochet flowers for my layouts with.
Gorgeous thread. Nice to hear that they got your mum's pain under control for her.
ReplyDeletelove the colour of the thread. Hope your mum feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I do hope your mother feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos.
ReplyDeleteI started to learn how to crotchet flowers for my scrapping. I was rubbish, I may try again in the Autumn.
I had a pink kitchen in my old house. I loved it.
Get well Mum.
Love the thread color. All the best to your mum !
ReplyDeleteHope your mum is feeling better soon. I love the colour of your thread
ReplyDelete