Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 166 Face

Today at school the children were given coins commemorating the jubilee.  I told one little boy about the coin I was given at school to commemorate the silver jubilee.  He was amazed that I still have it (they think I am at least 100 years old!) and I promised that if he was good tomorrow he could have a look at it.  Of course I found the case when I got home and had to go through several boxes and drawers before I found the coin.  Alas there was no face on it but I also found the coin commemorating Charles and Diana's wedding which had lots of faces on it.

 And here is one face of the silver jubilee coin.

6 comments:

  1. I have a Charles and Diana one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever interpretation. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!
    Congratulations for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are great, I wish I had one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your Mum (((hugs))) hope her health improves.

    Well done on your catch up, sorry I beat you with my hands :)

    I had all those commerative coins and old ones of my dad's but we then had a burglary and lost them all. Feel sad we don'thave any now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.