Billy was really excited this morning as he thought he was going to get a bike ride to school, but as I was getting ready my legs started playing up and so I decided that I had better take the car. Poor Billy no ride in my basket and then he was unceremoniously dumped in a locker when we got to school.
I gave him a special treat though and took him round the market with me after school and I even tried to let him sit on the supermarket trolley and watch what was going on. The trouble with this was that after I had pushed the trolley to the edge of the market (which was right next to the supermarket) an automatic locking device stopped the trolley from moving. A supermarket employee had to come and unlock it and informed me in a very grumpy voice it was to stop people removing the trolley. I didn't have the courage to explain I had only moved it so that Billy could see the market in comfort.
Anyway he had great fun playing in the trolley as we went round the shop and loved climbing up and down the sides.
Billy's grand day out!
ReplyDeleteI love reading about Billy- looks like he enjoyed the market.
ReplyDeletei think billy had a great day, least the locker was a change of scene...what a shame about the lock on the trolley, looked like he was having fun watching the world go by.
ReplyDeleteGlad Billie had a good day after having to stay in the locker all day.
ReplyDeleteFinally caught up with several days of Billy's antics LOL!! looks as though you have another footie fan in your household!
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the trolley experience and telling the supermarket man you needed it to show Billy the market I know was just not possible!! I have had some funny looks too this week!!