Thank good ness tonight was a supper that sizzled. Peter did give me a worried look as I charged through the lounge with my camera on a tripod while I was cooking it but a quick 'today is sizzling' explained everything.
I did wonder if I was pushing my luck though when he started laying the table while I was still trying to get that perfect shot - was he hinting that the food should be eaten not photographed.
Marriage still intact here are my sizzling lamb chops.
I did wonder if I was pushing my luck though when he started laying the table while I was still trying to get that perfect shot - was he hinting that the food should be eaten not photographed.
Marriage still intact here are my sizzling lamb chops.
lol- your dinner looks gorgeous. I can just imagine him watching the tripod traipsing through!
ReplyDeletewell done on a sizzling photo, hope you enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteAlli these blogs are causing a bit of an upset in some households!! Glad the tripod didn't upset the dinner LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot. I adore these !
ReplyDeleteAhh but the husbands are quietly enjoying it too.. even if they do pretend otherwise x
ReplyDeleteGreat picture for that difficult word!
ReplyDelete/ My son will be very happy for that dinner!
Our friends taught him to eat steak! Always in a restaurant he ordered it!/