Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 169 same but different day 3

Well Billy had a very busy day today as we went to visit my parents at the seaside.
First of all he met some new friends who live in my car, it was so good that he had some company (other than human) on the journey.
We had a quick stop to look at the sea before going to my parents.

Billy was so excited when we got there as he met another Billy.  Last time they saw each other was when they were put into my mothers bag.  Trying to get them apart was difficult as they had so much to catch up on.
But I managed to get our Billy back in the car and on the way home he was even allowed a quick hop onto the dash board to have a peek at the view.

6 comments:

  1. Loving that he met his pal from the shopping bag.. clever.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adventure billy had today, I hope he was holding on tight while looking at the sea...and so good to catch up with another billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Billy had a busy and exciting day today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing Billy's trip out today and all his new - and old- friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the great pictures!
    I like your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to have a twin! Glad they managed to get together today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.