Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170 same but different day 4

Well today just started too early for Billy.  The alarm went off and instead of sleeping through it on his speaker I woke him up as we had lots of things to do.  At first there was quite a bit of opposition to this and he burrowed back under the bed covers.
I then reminded him that we were off to Wembly Stadium with the school and he got so very excited and rushed around getting ready.  In fact in the end he was sitting on the dressing table with his oyster card ready waiting for me to finish getting ready.
 He was quite upset that because I had to look after the children I couldn't take any photos of him.  He has however enjoyed looking at those I did take.  Here is the main entrance and the table in the press room. 

The trip was slightly wasted on me as I have no interest in football at all but Billy thoroughly enjoyed it.  He arrived home totally exhausted and had to have a lie down on the bed still wearing his VIP tour ticket.
Needless to say he hasn't offered to help me with the ironing!!!

8 comments:

  1. I feel like Billy every morning!!!!!! Hudson doesn't care for ironing either!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great day today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I feel like him all day! yaaawwwn.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow billy has had a busy day today, shame he was too tired to help with the ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great day out for you and Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him with his feet poking out from the bed lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great day out for you and Billy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.