I decided to take my photo earlier today so that supper could be cooked uninterrupted. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that I really don't feel like doing housework!!
I've never really thought about still life so hopefully this will count.
In the last Scrap 365 magazine they had a layout based on cheese-holing, I loved it and am now doing my own version. I hadn't realised just how much work punching holes all over a 12 x 12 sheet could be, or how noisy. If I do it on the floor it is quieter and so it sits on the floor of my craft room and I have sessions of being very noisy.
I've never really thought about still life so hopefully this will count.
In the last Scrap 365 magazine they had a layout based on cheese-holing, I loved it and am now doing my own version. I hadn't realised just how much work punching holes all over a 12 x 12 sheet could be, or how noisy. If I do it on the floor it is quieter and so it sits on the floor of my craft room and I have sessions of being very noisy.
I am loving how everyone is actually chosing a subject that is personal to them.. wondering if anyoe will go for the fruit bowl or vase of flowers.. maybe I will! x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Allison.
ReplyDeleteThey had this " cheese thing " in a Cybercrop class on UKS I think a year ago or so and I did a layout for my parents. I had the same impression, it takes absolute ages to do all the holes !!
that looks interesting and will keep you busy!
ReplyDeleteLike effect the punching hopes does, must try it sometime when I have nothing else to do!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent composition. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete