When I came to unpack my shopping yesterday after posting here, I found my old gloves, so I didn't need to buy more yesterday. However listening to the Jeremy Vine show on i player in the evening I realised that when the stall holder sold me them had only just come off the phone to the show, talking about working outside in this cold.
Now to today, Buttons. I love them and didn't know where to start. As a child my mother always had a button jar which I was fascinated by and could spend hours looking at all the pretties. For as long as I can remember I have had a button collection as well but it is only since I started scrapping that they have come into their own. So my photos for today are my part of my collection of buttons and just a few of the pages in one of my mini books that I have used them on.
Now to today, Buttons. I love them and didn't know where to start. As a child my mother always had a button jar which I was fascinated by and could spend hours looking at all the pretties. For as long as I can remember I have had a button collection as well but it is only since I started scrapping that they have come into their own. So my photos for today are my part of my collection of buttons and just a few of the pages in one of my mini books that I have used them on.
View my craft blog
I need to start using a few of mine instead of just hoarding them!
ReplyDeleteWowzers! That's a lotta buttons!
ReplyDelete