This photo was taken on the right day just put up a day late.
I have had great difficulty making friends since we returned to the UK and most of my deep friendships are overseas and so very difficult to photograph.
During the day I realised that I hadn't replied to this letter, which made me realise that it represented a very important friendship. During our time abroad we were financed through a number of UK churches, some of whom we had had no contact prior to our going. One dear lady took it upon herself to write to us regularly and over the years we got to know her really well through her letters. We met a couple of times when we were back in the UK and when we finally returned she told us that it didn't matter where we were she was still going to write to us. This friendship has blossomed and thrived on little more than regular correspondence and is very valued.
I have had great difficulty making friends since we returned to the UK and most of my deep friendships are overseas and so very difficult to photograph.
During the day I realised that I hadn't replied to this letter, which made me realise that it represented a very important friendship. During our time abroad we were financed through a number of UK churches, some of whom we had had no contact prior to our going. One dear lady took it upon herself to write to us regularly and over the years we got to know her really well through her letters. We met a couple of times when we were back in the UK and when we finally returned she told us that it didn't matter where we were she was still going to write to us. This friendship has blossomed and thrived on little more than regular correspondence and is very valued.
View my craft blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.