Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 42 Portrait of a loved one

Well how lucky can you get.  I knew the photo for today it had to be hubby, but when I tried taking it he had the other male in my life on his lap so I got both of them.  Unfortunately smiles in photos are hard to get and the only one I got with a smile was out of focus.  As he was supposed to be studying I thought that I ought to make do with this one and not disturb him again.


View my craft blog

8 comments:

  1. What lovely photos. My dh had the dog on his lap when I tried to get his photo and the dog was moving- so is al blurry. But as the rugby is on- the brief window of opportunity is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos of you 2 males.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That close-up shot is fantastic ! Very handsome hubby !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the one of your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on catching him, I find this very difficult too!!
    lovely photo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.