Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 45 Candle

I was one of those people who has already used a candle photo but I really wanted to stick to the word each day.  I got to thinking about how I used to always have a candle lit and now very rarely do.  I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that while we were in Tanzania a lot of the time we had no electricity and candles came to represent being unable to do what I wanted to do.  So instead of a candle I have photographed the light in my craft room because for me it still celebrates the fact that most of the time we have electricity in this country and that I no longer have to always have a candle ready in case the power goes off.

View my craft blog

2 comments:

  1. I love the way that everyone interprets the prompts and the way candles came to represent a loss of control over certain things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.