Today's subject would have made a very boring photo as I don't usually carry a handbag, instead I just put the basics (purse, phone and keys) into which ever bag (school, adult teaching, shopping) I am using that day.
So my photo is of my keyring which always goes with me. I forget how old it is and I dread to think how unhealthy it is as every child who sees it despite being told not to they always bite it.
So my photo is of my keyring which always goes with me. I forget how old it is and I dread to think how unhealthy it is as every child who sees it despite being told not to they always bite it.
View my craft blog
Such a sweet keyring. When I was a kid in France a lot of manufacturers used to give a keyring with their products for a while and I collected them.
ReplyDeleteLol!! He does look like he'd be tasty :D
ReplyDeleteIt does look tempting
ReplyDeleteLol- I can see why they are tempted- he looks delicious!
ReplyDelete