Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34 Interaction

I've gone with my first thought for today.  Three mornings a week I help out at a local primary school.  Each morning I work with a small group in numeracy and then work with two children individually on their reading and writing.  I love the work interacting with the children and seeing them interact with books and letters.  As I couldn't take a photo of the children I snapped the magnetic letters on the white board which one of them had used to make words with.



View my craft blog

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo- when my children were small I used to help out in their primary school and I loved it. I still miss it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea - the picture really tells the story - no pun intended. I wish I had seen the prompt earlier as I would have been tempted to do a similar one as I had a great interaction embarrassing a year 9 boy about the graffiti he put on his work. It's OK he found it funny too :0)
    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.