Well so far today we don't seem to be having the predicted heatwave but spring is certainly trying to raise it's head. Last night as Peter was coming to bed he heard the frogs croaking away in the pond and when he opened the curtains this morning the pond boiled as they all dived for cover. This of course has kept the cat amused as he is fascinated by all the movement so I had to include these photos of him looking into the pond.
Just had to add these 2 photos of a cat who pays no attention to detail. This afternoon while I was scraping he came and sat on my shoulder. Just now while I was looking out the widow he launched himself onto my shoulder, let me go and get my camera and take these photos in the mirror. Not the best pics but the only way I could think of capturing the moment. Is he a cat or a parrot?
View my craft blog
Lovely photos. Our cat used to bring frogs in to see us. I didn't know they could scream until then!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea about the peg- it's lovely enough to have put the washing out here today. Must get the rotary line sorted.
The photos of your cat are stunning !
ReplyDeleteAdorable cat! I love your peg photo - it symbolizes the slow arrival of spring.
ReplyDeletewell on getting to grips with your camera. 3 fab photos
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. I know how hard it is to get one of a still cat! Well done! Hope your washing dries today.x
ReplyDeleteWhat would we do without pegs
ReplyDeleteLovely cat and such a good subject. Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteLove it when you can get the washing out to dry :)
ReplyDelete