After yesterday's day in the garden we decided on a day out in London for today. I have decided that I want to see some of the London markets so each time we go up we visit another one. Today was the turn of Petticoat Lane. I loved all the fabric shops, so many of them had African fabrics which I thoroughly loved looking through even though I have a cupboard full from our time out there. I had a lovely conversation with one lady who even though she was form west Africa and I had lived in East Africa had the same lovely sense of humour.
Peter was really keen to go up Tower bridge and so we walked down to the river on our way we passed this sign.
My first 123 photo
My next photo was slightly more cheeky. These office workers were just sitting out having their lunch. 1 person , 3 people and 2 people on the seats.
While trying to work out the best way to get a shot of this sun dial as from every angle I got a messy background I realised that along the bottom there were 1, 2 and 3 dots.
After St Katherine's Dock and Tower bridge we crossed over the river and walked along the South Bank to the Millennium Bridge where we crossed to St Paul's and caught the train home. A great day with lots of photos (which was one of our aims) but totally exhausted.
looks like a great day and well done on your 1,2,3 photos.
ReplyDeleteI bet you were whacked :) Great set of photos, love the one of the people especially :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been inspired.. maybe I should have looked harder when I went out foran hour today.. well maybe I will play a rollover today and try tomorrow!!
ReplyDeletegreat photos, especially the bench ones !
ReplyDeleteWell spotted on the road sign. I'm glad you had such a great day
ReplyDeleteWell done on your 1,2,3 photos! - Amazing!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a nice sunny day!
wondered where you were..on holiday on a canl I guess?
ReplyDeleteGreat catch up photos which I will have to do in Aug!!
London trip sounded very good and well done with so many 1.2.3 photos too I struggled:(