My heart sank when I saw today's word, how on earth was I going to get a photo of a dive. And then inspiration came my way as I saw my shell collection. I have already used at least one of them for this blog so I thought that taking another photo along the lines of a diver got the shell form the seabed might be a bit tame. This thought however reminded me of these:-
Peter's prescription diving goggles. For his 50th birthday my Mum gave him a diving course on Zanzibar (which was our local holiday at the time as we were in Tanzania) and although he enjoyed it everything was very much a blur. So the next time we were in the UK he bought these and then had another dive on our next trip to Zanzibar.
Peter's prescription diving goggles. For his 50th birthday my Mum gave him a diving course on Zanzibar (which was our local holiday at the time as we were in Tanzania) and although he enjoyed it everything was very much a blur. So the next time we were in the UK he bought these and then had another dive on our next trip to Zanzibar.
great idea for the prompt :)
ReplyDeleteWell done. I would need prescription goggles too if I had to dive again !
ReplyDeleteGreat idea and real diving experience!
ReplyDeleteOh, I need some prescription goggles for swimming :) Great idea!
ReplyDeleteI would also need prescription goggles if I went diving.
ReplyDeleteNothing beats a snorkel or dive in tropical waters x
ReplyDeleteSorry I failed to sign up here!/ I read aloud what is written and show my husband your blog./
ReplyDeleteHow many good memories ..
I agree with Janice -
Great idea and real diving experience!