When I was living with my parents we always had to clean the bath after use. This was only the inside of the bath to remove the tide mark. However I must have been the only teenager in the world who enjoyed cleaning bathrooms and so I would leave the whole bathroom shiny clean.
Today was my bathroom cleaning day and so here is my shiny washbasin. I was sure that my Mr Muscle wasn't in the photo - oops!
Today was my bathroom cleaning day and so here is my shiny washbasin. I was sure that my Mr Muscle wasn't in the photo - oops!
Spotless. Well done !!! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely shiny basin. My grand daughter also loves cleaning bathrooms
ReplyDeletewe all need mr muscle :) you can come and do my bathroom any day- cant say its a job i enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteLove your take on shiny!! I love a clean bathroom but find it a chore to do!
ReplyDeleteI always dread cleaning the bathroom and I always love it. It is so easy without carpet, just get gloves on, splash loads of product around, scrub hard everywhere and then towel down to dry, remove all rubbish and wash towel. Step back and sigh happily :) xxx
ReplyDeleteNow I found the recipe - Mr Muscle + Mary means shiny!
ReplyDelete/I wondered why by me does not work .../
Pleasant and cheerful day!
I agree with Jennie, dread getting down to it, especially the floor but enjoy getting it done and the final stand back and look moment!
ReplyDelete