Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Days 184 and 185

Day 184 Shadow
Had to really think this one through as I wanted to try and be original.  Our cat goes berserk chasing his won shadow if he is under our hall light but needless to say there was no way he was going to oblige for the camera.  Peter has computer problems and they cast a shadow over the evening so thought of a computer related photo.  In the end I settled once again for my craft desk.
We spent ages angling ceiling lights either side so that there would be no shadows while I work.  There still are though.
 Day 185 Dirty
I think I'll start today off on a positive note, because it doesn't end on one.  Having been a bit off because of various things recently the house has suffered and dust has piled up.  But this week I have been getting back to normal and the dust has almost vanished and the kitchen has been scrubbed to an inch ( or should that now be millimetre) of it's life.  So when I saw today's word I had to think about where there was dirt and if I'm honest felt rather smug.  I knew that the house wasn't perfect but couldn't immediately think of anything very dirty.
That was until I started cleaning the shower, one area where I hadn't caught up with all my neglect.  The sealant really needs redoing but in the meantime I bleach it regularly so that it doesn't end up like this.  I'm not so smug now!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your photos, especially the shadow one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, I know what you mean about shadows on a craft desk...annoying arent they :) As for the dirt in the house-well done on getting on top of it, I never seem to get to that stage...not even half way up the climb to the top, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your honesty and showing us that your house is like everyone elses, there is always an area to clean somewhere!!

    (((Hugs))) and hope life is improving xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos. I find our shower is the most difficult area to keep mould free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I echo what the others say and I wonder about people that are obsessed with cleaning and being overly house-proud....they need scrapbooking in their lives I personally think, so be proud of the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos. Congratulations!
    /Beautiful shadows! /

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bathrooms are so tiresome to get clean aren't they, they seem fine and the one day in daylight with my glasses on I am sorry I didn't set to it before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.