I was going to take a photo of one of the walls in my craft room which I have decorated, but it got dark and I knew that it wouldn't look so good in artificial light. As I looked out of my window though I saw a wall of darkness. Here it is, not as dark as I first thought.
Pretty frightening actually ! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, a very interesting photo.
ReplyDeleteclever idea- the wall of darkness, well thought of :)
ReplyDeleteAlison a clever idea xx
ReplyDeleteHi, Mary!
ReplyDeleteLast night I started writing this comment, but I do not finished - I was talking on the phone. As I returned, the program was closed - my son was playing on the computer. And my comment was not sent. This is the explanation - I think I left a comment, but really I'm not! I apologize.
Your idea about this picture is really good. Clever idea, Yes! The picture is very interesting. These lights resemble the windows of houses.
I really like that picture wakes up our imagination.
Congratulations!