Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 282 Sky

Most of the times when I was looking at the sky today it was a nothingless sky.  I took this photo just before it got dark, but felt that it was a boring one.


So I decided to play.   I messed around with it in my graphics program and produced this, a picture made from sky.

6 comments:

  1. That is interesting the colours that are actually in an uninteresting sky Great pattern, well done with fiddling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pattern, a very clever graphic program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful, Alison. I wonder how you managed doing that ! Is it a kind of kaleidoscope (if it's an English word too) feature ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a good play with your graphics programme. It is a really interesting picture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.