I was asked to do the after school club today so had a rush to get shopping and things done before going back in at 3pm. I've no idea how I used to work full time and my mind feels very barren tonight. However not being sure how to take a photo of that I decided to have a tangerine and realised that it is seedless, or maybe I could say it is barren.
Alison ...BRILLIANT! Well done you!
ReplyDeletemust ask what you do in school part time?
great take on the prompt. Hope the after school club went well.
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant Alison !
ReplyDeleteYes, todays originality prize! I am enjoying the in season satsumas now Christmas is close.. Remember when we used to only have them that week, not for three months before and after..x
ReplyDeleteBRILLIANT take on the prompt definitly first prize today
ReplyDeleteThe idea and the photo
ReplyDeleteare excellent on this topic!
BRILLIANT - Yes!!!
/That's when a man go to school - think well! /
Smile!