Monday, October 8, 2012

Days 279 to 281

Day 279 Local landmark
I don't get to see the prompt until I return home from work and today I was nice and settled in and there was no way I was going out for a photo.  Instead I decided of using the word to have a free choice and to snap my usual Friday mess.  It's baking day and my kitchen ends up looking like this or worse.
Day 280 Peak or Valley
Another late sighting of the clue as I left home jsut gone 7 this mornign for a Chritian Women's Conference in London.  I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any books as I never get round to reading them.  But these ones sounded so good I couldn't resist.  I have promised myself that they will be read and started on one that night.  Here is my peak of books.
Day 281 Naturally Framed.
I felt quite queasy on the coach yesterday and put it down to travel sickness.  It was a bit worse than usual but it didn't worry me.  I then felt iffy yesterday evening and in the night so decided on a very quiet day today.  I thought of the crumpets we had for tea being naturally framed by the grill or my saucepans being naturally framed by the drawer they are kept in.   In the end I decided on this picture on our wall.  It is framed in wood which is a natural material.
Day 282 Overgrown
Felt a lot better by the end of yesterday and so a normal school day for me today.   It was drizzling on the way home and there was no way I was going out again for a photo.  This one is taken from my craft room window.  The shrubs up the top of the garden have got quite overgrown this year.  I have started cutting them down for the winter but other things have got in the way.  Hopefully this week I will be able to finish the job.


8 comments:

  1. Alison a good catch up and glad you are feeling better xxx Your garden is looking like ours at the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch up Alison. love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos- I love the colour of your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos for the catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great catch-up. Love your garden !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for the catch-up, love your garden and kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen looks very nice place - a real local landmark! Actually - great idea!
    / When my husband and my son are looking for me - they always go first in the kitchen /
    Naturally Framed - an excellent idea!
    Congratulations for the wonderful pictures and excellent catching up!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Borqna's right, a kitchen is a local landmark we all end up being found in.. nice catch up and always your little reminder of being abroad.. unless you get Elephants in your town ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.