Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 299 Black and White Heart-warming

Feeling much better today.  That could be due to a very easy day at school as we had a party for Eid and the fact that Peter got home this afternoon.
For Peter's birthday I had great fun baking cakes for him to take into work.  Yesterday a general email went out in his office saying that they are having a baking competition in aid of the poppy appeal and maybe Peter's wife would like to join in as they loved my cakes.  It was very heart-warming.  So my photo for today is my new baking book where some of my recipes came from.


3 comments:

  1. aww thats so nice, hope you have a good half term break too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Allison and glad Peter is back home !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! Congratulations - you probably know how to cook well!
    It's nice when people like the food you prepared. I am always very happy to.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.