Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101 Clutter

When we went to Tanzania we had to fit all our non furniture things into our loft, this caused a lot of de-cluttering.  Since being home we have made a conscious decision not to clutter our lives again with too much stuff.  This has worked quite well in the living and dinning room, however both Peter's study and my craft room are prone to disappear occasionally.
For today's photo though I chose under the stairs.  This little table has all the things that are waiting to be put on the hall walls when I have finished the decorating - they may be there some while!!! And other things just tend to land there as well.

The garage is in severe need of a good tidy.  I buy a lot of food on a bimonthly basis and store it here and of course the garden things, bikes, Peter's tools just seem to spread out.  This is where my freezer (which is currently blocking the doorway) is going to go.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you have some clutter in your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mum is doing better

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see some more clutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our garage needs a good clearout. We took a car load of 'clutter' down to the tip today and could do with filling the car again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you manage to finish the decorating and then can declutter a space...and i dont think garages are meant to be tidy are they?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.