Quite simply I don't do pastel. A couple of years ago I made a scrap book of me and in the 'I Like' section I included bright colours with this journalling.
I try to use muted colours. I long to produce scrap pages in pastels, but I never seem to have the right supplies. I've always worn bright colours and they suit me. Maybe when I am old and greyer I will wear pastels instead of purple and work with pale blues and greens in a peach room. Maybe not!!!
So today's photo was not going to be of anything pastel instead it is of my pastels. I have never been able to draw with them but they make great backgrounds. I try to use other ways of colouring journalling blocks etc but I always come back to my trusty pastels.
View my craft blog
I really have to buy some new pastels after seeing everyone's posts today!
ReplyDeleteYour pastel crayons sound really useful. I think I've got a shopping phase coming
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors !
ReplyDelete