Monday morning my hair-drier started making funny noises and then stopped as smoke poured out of it. So today when I went down the town I bought a new one, not the most powerful I suspect as it was the cheapest but it is certainly more powerful than the dead old one.
This morning in the absence of a hair drier I tried using the fan heater to dry my hair only to discover that it was broken as well. Think it might be a good job that I start work next week.
This morning in the absence of a hair drier I tried using the fan heater to dry my hair only to discover that it was broken as well. Think it might be a good job that I start work next week.
Good luck for next week
ReplyDeleteI hope your first day goes well.
ReplyDeleteThings always seem to break together here!
As soon as you get a new job or get a raise, plenty of things normally show up that need to be changed! I know the problem ! I hope it stops there for you !
ReplyDeleteYes, I hope that is the end of the equipment breakdowns, they so often happen together I suspect a conspiracy by the energy gods :) Jen xx
ReplyDelete