Today I decided that I would sit down and do my tax return. It is a quite simple one but I was really screwed up inside about doing it. While searching for some paperwork in the filing cabinet I found my driving licence which I lost almost a year ago and hadn't got round to replacing. It had been filed in a really stupid folder - obviously by mistake. So doing my tax return saved me £20 replacing it. So with a smile on my face the job seemed a lot easier.
Now for coiled. I think all my brain power for the day had been used up on the tax return, until I sat down and started crafting. I was making a paper flower for a layout and found that I was coiling the petals around a tool to make them curved. I checked the definition of coiled in my children's dictionary (because I knew it would also have a picture)
OK so maybe I am pushing the definition to it's limit because I'm not sure that my petals went round and round and they certainly haven't made a spiral but they did go round the tool once.
That's a beautiful flower, coiled or not !
ReplyDeletePS: Chinese is difficult but I think Japanese is piece of cake !
love the flower
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty flower.
ReplyDelete