Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112 Precious

This week I was offered a full time job.  While I am really pleased and to be quite honest over the moon about this I also realise that there are parts of my current life which I love and will have to give up.  One of these is time to do the house work in a relaxed manner, time to slowly enjoy going round the market on a Wednesday, and enough time to stop me rushing through life and being tired and irritable. So for me entering my last week of not working the most precious thing I have is time.

 

Today we went for a walk in a local park and it was good to use my precious gift of time with my camera and to photograph the few bluebells that were in flower.

 To walk through the dead leaves kicking them up.
 And to marvel at the wonderful colours in the sky.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Alison. I hope your job will bring you lots of personal satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. Thank you for sharing your lovely ideas of precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job. Love the photos- felt like we were on the walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.