Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117 Tradition

Most of our traditions are associated with Christmas or Easter.  We always put the tree up the weekend before Christmas and we never eat hot cross buns before good Friday.  While I pondered what my photo would be I found i player in order to watch The Apprentice, then it hit me what my tradition has been over the last year.  Thursday has been the one day of the week when I don't go to school or teach my Pakistani ladies so it has been my tradition to watch something on i player.  We don't have a TV so this is my weekly dip into what is on.  Some days I am good and get dressed and others I might even wait until later in the day but more often than not I put my feet up on the office chair still in my jim jams, old dressing gown and fluffy bed-socks.  This tradition will now only occur in school holidays and I will miss my weekly slob out.


For tea tonight we had a very simple meal of peanuts in a cream sauce with pasta.  Although for most pasta dishes I use bought pasta this meal just lends itself to fresh home made pasta.  My recipe makes enough for two meals so here is the left over traditionally made pasta hanging up to dry.

3 comments:

  1. So many posts about food today ! All these recipes all seem so so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pasta looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh- home made pasta. The meal sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.