Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100 Gentle

Today has been a busy one for me as my mum was admitted to hospital last week with a chest infection and today I visited her.   She is about a 2 hour drive from here and the hospital very kindly let me go in a bit before visiting time started as I had a long journey.  I saw a poster in the hospital showing the gentle side of the nursing staff and meant to take a photo but forgot.
By the time I got home I had given up any idea of taking a photo today as my mind was a complete blank.  So instead I sat down to look at other peoples offerings while Peter made me a cup of coffee.
As I was reading Lynne's definitions I realised that I had the perfect photo of gentle just downstairs in my kitchen.
Here is my  kind, mild, tender, gentle husband making me that much appreciated cup of coffee.
Thank you Lynne for inspiration.




6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she feels better soon.
    You certainly seem to have a very sweet husband, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your mum is out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mum is home soon.

    My dh wanted to be the subject of today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and very apt - hope your mum gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a compliment Alison, thank you xxx
    It was nearly my DH's photo until I read the dictionary and when I asked him about maggots being called gentle he said yes he knew LOL!!

    Hope your Mum is out of hospital soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your mum being in hospital. I hope she gets well soon.
    Your husband looks a gentle man

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.