What is that? is a question we are sure that Tubs our cat has been asking about it's cat flap for some while. Because we live in a town house with only the garage and front door on the ground floor we have had to put one cat flap through to the bin cupboard and then another one from the cupboard to the outside. The cat has been perfectly capable of coming back in through the flaps but not going out. He will go through the first one and then sit in the bin cupboard staring at the second one. Well this week he has obviously worked it out and has been in and out of his own accord.
This morning while scrapping wall paper off the hall wall I bumped the old central heating control which needs removing and something fell off it. I have no idea what it is. So one of the first questions I will be asking Peter when he gets in is What is That?
oops- hope it's not important! Our cats were quite good with the cat flap but weren't so keen on the magnetic one. Poor Shola used to stroll up with assorted metal things attaches to her collar!
ReplyDeleteIs it some kind of key for the radiators?
ReplyDeleteNo idea. It looks like a Star Wars, Stargate Universe thing, but probably isn't, lol !
ReplyDeletePeter has told me it stops the back parcel shelf in the car from rattling. No I don't know how it came to be on the heating controller.
ReplyDeleteLOL at the answer Alison, I had no idea what it was and still cannot imagine where it goes in the car either!!
ReplyDeletewell, I learnt something new today, lol !
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like one of those "it just came off in my hand" moments!
ReplyDelete