Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 95 Noisy

I am really tired today.  Think it is part due to this stupid cold, yes it is still hanging on.  It has gone to a cough and has now been with me for 6 weeks in total.  Probably because I am tired my legs aren't behaving themselves at the moment ( I have an extremely very mild version of Myasthenia Gravis which isn't normally in evidence it is so mild).  Peter's cold is still worse than mine and he needed the car for work as cycling is too much for him.  As we needed shopping and I didn't fancy doing it on the bike I managed to book a slot for a delivery tomorrow and just walked down the town with the help of my stick for the non supermarket bits.
I was dead chuffed to find a hot pot in one of the shops.  We first used these when we were in Tanzania and they are so great for keeping food warm.  They probably aren't suitable for fine dinning but, colds permitting, we are hoping to have a gentle stroll Easter morning and to have a hot breakfast overlooking the town for which it should be great.
Today's photo for noise is our kettle.  It is so noisy when it boils you can hear it in the next room and conversation in the kitchen has to stop.

View my craft blog

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are doing poorly. I don't know where you live but I was watching the news during breakfast and they were showing so much snow in Scotland. It is 10 degrees less here compared to last week and we both sneeze a lot. It's so easy to catch a cold with this mad weather. All the best for a prompt recovery ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hope you feel better soon. We have a noisy kettle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you are both not so good. The Hot pot sounds a great idea. I hope you can do what you plan for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon.

    Our kettle isn't particularly noisy- but my dd can hear it from anywhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.