The weather forecast predicted thunderstorms for today and I had hoped for some photos of lightening, but we only got a couple of showers. I wanted to take a photo on the electric theme so spent ages brushing my hair to get it static only to end up with a sore head and not very good photos.
Finally I decided on the electric point on my craft desk. Not only can you get shocking electricity out of it but it is on a shocking pink wall.
For those of you who liked my ladylike photo from yesterday here is a slightly more modern lady like photo. It is of a postcard that I framed.
Finally I decided on the electric point on my craft desk. Not only can you get shocking electricity out of it but it is on a shocking pink wall.
For those of you who liked my ladylike photo from yesterday here is a slightly more modern lady like photo. It is of a postcard that I framed.
I love your old photos, so interesting.
ReplyDeleteYour shocking pink wall looks great.
Alison I never thought about an electric shock LOL!! Well done on that photo!!
ReplyDeleteWell Alison I think we got the thunderstorms instead of you. It was unbelievable loud and it felt it was just above our house. My older dog was terrified.
ReplyDeleteLove the old photo, lol and love the wall color.
Love the wall and the postcard- great ideas for the shocking theme.
ReplyDeleteI love your pink wall.
ReplyDelete