Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 61 Grass

Today my cold really hit me.  I managed to have coffee with a friend and then had to lie down before I went to see another friend in the afternoon.  If I could I would have cancelled both but unfortunately they were both things that were quite important.  My second visit took me through the park and gave me great opportunities for photos.  We are very luck to have this wide open space just on the edge of the high street and although you can hear the cars going by it is a little haven of peace where in the summer we have free open air concerts on a Sunday afternoon.  When Peter was sick a couple of years ago we would have a picnic lunch here after shopping and then walk home, it was a real treat and got us out of the house.



View my craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.