Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 68 Bathtime

Slight problem with today's theme as we took the bath out years ago.  We never used it and all I seemed to do was remove the dust from it.  So we took it out and put a shower in so making a very cramped room much more spacious.
The last bath that was had in the room was last weekend when my niece was bathed in the washbasin, so I did wonder whether to take a photo of that.
Then I started thinking around the word and thought of ducks, as in my mind plastic ones are definitely associated with bath time.  I had to go down the town for the dentist today so put my camera in my bag.
This duck appeared black until the sun caught him and then he went form emerald to saphire, but he wouldn't keep still and this is the best shot I got of him.
 This little fellow on the other hand was far more obliging and kept just drifting by very slowly. This gave me a lovely break rather than charging down the town and then home again.

View my craft blog

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.