We aren't greatest games players. Over the years I have tried to encourage Peter but it has never really taken off. So while I have a few games they aren't really played.
Today we went to see my mother in law and so I put my camera in just in case we saw anything. I wasn't until we were about to leave that I spotted this on her shelf. It has been there for years, although I have never seen it played, and is as much part of her house as anything else. So despite completely baffling my poor mother in law - why would anyone want to take a photo of a games box? I took my photo.
View my craft blog
our games seem to sit in boxes these days. I'm looking forward to the babies in the family growing up so we can play board games with them
ReplyDeleteBoggle is a lot of fun. I used to play a lot when I lived in France
ReplyDeleteI'm not a great games player either. It was only when we were on holiday in the caravan that we played games!
ReplyDelete